Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

Download any files from surveys 110 % working

In this post I am gonna show you how to download any files from any survey with a simple all in one tool. I have tested this tool and so after I am sharing it with you.
This is for some time only if they complaint rhen I have to remove it. I have tested this manier times on cleanfiles and fileice surveys.  You can try this on different sites and I am sure this works great.
This tool is much more power full than cmd (comand prompt) Now I will show you how to use thia survey downloader to download your survey protected files.
FOLLOW THE EASY STEPS


                        Download-survey downloader tool

Password is 'thankyou8741'
  • Download first from above link.

  • Extract it by the help of winrar or winzip.

  • Open the setup and a cmd like window will open.

  • Simply press enter for the first time.

  • Now enter the url you want to download from survey.

  • And press enter, after completing its process a new link would be provided.

  • Download your file from that new link.
So, in this manner you can download your survey protected files. I have tested it on clean files and file ice surveys and works well on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment