Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Format an Unformatable Pendrive

Hello friends, before few days I gave my pendrive to my friend as he had some work with it. So after completing his work he just returned it to me back.

But it has recovered some space so I just wanted to format it. But it was showing me some error. So, now for a while I thinked and I just used a simple trick and formatted my pendrive easily. To do so just follow the below given steps. 

HOW TO FORMATE UNFORMATABLE PENDRIVE

  • Click Start > Run... and type cmd in the box then Click OK

(For windows xp users)
(Windows 7 & 8 users can directly open cmd from start menu.)
  • The command prompt window appears.
  • Type this following command and hit enter--      " format F:"
 
 (Replace "F" with the letter of your USB Flash Drive).
So, this was the easiest way to format your pendrive if it shows error. As many of them are getting in same sittuation so try 
this trick and dont forget to comment below.
(You can also use "diskpart" to list all drive letters.If you want to format it as FAT32 then type:format F: /FS:FAT32After typing one of the above commands, press EnterWhen it asks for pressing Enter again, just press it to confirm.It will prompt you to enter a name for the drive, write it and hit Enter)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment